Talks by Hazel
Looking to attend a talk?
Below is a list of various talks Hazel is giving in the coming weeks and months. Personally signed books will be for sale at each event.
If you are interested in attending an event, please email her on email@example.com quoting the date and name of the event.
Hazel looks forward to seeing you
What people are saying about Hazels’ talks
“I and others found your talk interesting and inspiring”
The sheer power of love over the utmost adversity
“The love just shone from you last night and that is what will stay with me about your talk. “
June Mole, Solihull
|Neuroscience Dieticians Study Day
|A and D
|National Women's Register Club
|Castle Education Day
|Warwick Medical School
|A and D
|Solihull Mayors Charity Ball
|Hogarth's Hotel , Solihull
Topic A “Life’s Good, it’s the disease that’s the problem”
– an inspirational true story about love and courage.
Topic B “Caregiving – how to avoid burnout”
– informative talk focusing on the challenges of caregiving and self-care strategies.
Topic C “How I coped with bereavement in the covid lockdown”
– an inspirational talk, including details on becoming an award winning, self-published author.
Topic D “What is motor neurone disease?”
– a non-medical, educational talk, explaining MND diagnosis, disease progression, current support and treatments available and how the disease affects families and caregivers.
Topic E “Elaine’s coming out”
– an educational and inspirational true story about being a living organ donor and saving a life.
Topic F “A mother in other ways”
– educational and inspirational talk coming to terms with about involuntary childlessness.